Financial Giving at BUC
Thank you for your support of BUC. We know support is more than just financial, but because of your financial support and generosity, you have watered the seeds that will enable us to grow in our community, and provide a church home for you and others.
There are several ways to donate to BUC:
1. We pass the offering plate at our services. Please note in your check's memo line "Pledge", "Plate," "Capital Campaign," etc. to help us get your money to the right place.
3. You can mail your donation to:
Birmingham Unitarian Church
38651 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
If you have recently become a member and are wanting to pledge a gift of financial support, please click on the "Pledge Form" button. This information is critical to our yearly budgeting process.
We appreciate your generosity. Thank you!
If you need any help, please call Valerie Phillips at (248) 647-2380, ext. 215. She'll be happy to walk you through it, or to answer any questions.
Online Giving Guides Getting Started:
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”.
• First Time Donor? Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
• Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Setting Up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
• Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
• Login by entering your email address and password.
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
• Enter your donation amount.
• Add your card information and billing details.
• Click “Submit” to process your donation